Golden Years Art Journal page
This page was inspired by an old song that my mother used to like, “I’ll walk beside you”. I also used the ideas from one of the Wanderlust 2020 online course lessons, the one by Kate Crane. I took quite a few process photos so I decided to make a little video with them, with a voice over explaining my process. Towards the end of the video I included a recording of some of the song. You can see it here.
This page is very meaningful for me because my husband and I are now in our autumn years, both being in our 60s. We are very happy to be walking through our golden years together.
- Pandemic Art Journaling Leave a reply
- A Video of my recent pages Leave a reply
- Collage backgrounds Leave a reply
- Wanderlust 3 Flourish Leave a reply
- Wanderlust experiments 1 Reply
- Out of the Ruins Leave a reply
- Artist study Journal p4 Leave a reply
- Travel journal video Leave a reply
- Art Journal Cover Leave a reply